All I Know Is Falling

I am frustrated. Why ask? Everyone in my family are letting their damn frustrations out to each other because of other people around us. Oh great, what a great time to express it. What do I get? Heck yeah, it's a very long sermon and a slap. It doesn't even hurt for my body is numb.

Do you know what do I hate most? Tolerating the sh*tty mood of my older brother. Damn it. I am so f*cking frustrated. Acting so mighty, so genius, so superior and all. Damn it. I am frustrated. WHAT THE F*CK DO YOU CARE?! Are you gonna take me to the court for letting me say these things? What the hell do you know about me anyway? I don't treat everybody as my friend. I never do that. Even though I act nice to you, I don't count you as a friend. I only count them as a person I know. Friends are people who are always there for your in your happiest and saddest times. All the friends that I've known didn't join my saddest moment. I feel terribly alone. That's the time I realized that I'm better tolerate my own feelings alone. I have nobody to lean on. I have nobody to share my resentments. Nobody to talk about my frustrations to. They all like what they can get from me. Money, fame and other things. The rest, oh f*cksh*t.

Will I ever find a person who will learn to accept the real me? I've been hiding the real me for ages. But I am afraid if I let it out, nobody will ever appreciate my existence. Nobody to laugh with, nobody to cry with. I am afraid.

Believe me. Stay with me. Learn to accept me. Love me.

1 Response to "All I Know Is Falling"

  1. Naro-kun says:
    September 28, 2008 at 4:08 AM

    don't be sad. just think positive. An advise from a negative person.