Math Fest 2008

EDIT: I saw a very interesting comment that made me edit this post. Yes, I agree with you that nothing beats the original. Are you blind? I just mentioned you because I forgot to make my blog entry regarding the fest. Geez, what the hell is going on with people? Is it bad to mention your name and to thank them that their entry made you remember to do something? It is my blog. You should be grateful that you were given credit. Dumb ass.

+++

(Late blog)
Take heed of those words which are emphasized.

For the first time in CNSHS history, we had this ever so-called Math Festival held last November 21, 2008.

I thought having this Math Fest will be the first step to have a school festival just like in other countries wherein other schools are invited to join in the fun and there's a lot of booths prepared by each class like horror house, coffee cafe, tofu shop and so much more. Now, I'm thinking of things which is very impossible for the school to happen.


Alright, it started off to the usual program led by the Liriko for the doxology, which I remembered that I slept or talking quietly with Eugene. After that, flag ceremony. Ok, ok, I got your point, it is the usual thing. Then, they had this speech then the Math Quiz Bee started. We were not allowed to stay in the gymnasium for the first round since it is the elimination set. We were asked to roam around and never stay at the gymnasium until told so to go back. Alright, we went to the canteen since I told my companions that I will die because I didn't ate my breakfast.



The canteen? What a cool place to hang-out.
Me, Tin-Anne, Gerlyn, Joyce and Bea decided to hang-out at the canteen for a while since we're all starving to death. We were there for the first batch of consumers. Yes, I am talking about those people who buy food at the canteen to satisfy their needs. While eating and stuff, Joyce grabbed the camera and took stolen shots of us. It was kind of embarassing, but it was okay since I am well assured that it won't be used for blackmailing purposes.

Joyce and I got a photography fetish afterwards. We like to focus things on every object that we see. Gerlyn came in to join the fun. That's why I am waiting for her upload.

(Will show evidences SOON. Photos are with Gerlyn. As soon as she uploads it on her site, I shall immediately grab it)

I practiced my own skills in focusing stuffs. I grabbed Eugene's camera and tried to focus the jinglers' instrument. I asked Eugene to hold it up for me while I take a good picture of it. I got what I wanted. I posted it on my deviantArt as a deviant entry: [link]

I heard that you went to Naic to do something. What was that?
Oh, we were asked to do some remixing job that only the people in Naic offered their service to do so. We are doing this for Napo's sake since we want him to grab the title of Mr. Mathaba. What's up with that new term? I will discuss it later. Moving on!

Me, Bea and Gerlyn went around the town. As I toured them around the available computer shops aroudn the town, they were kind of disappointed since all of the computer shops were fiull and there's no GetAmped available in most shops. We decided to go back to school after we asked MJB to burn the tracks that we asked for them to do.

Afternoon. What did you do?
We had fun the most in watching Mr. and Ms. Mathaba, just like a pairing contest that only marked that the contestants are fat/chubby. Don't sue me here! Before that, we watched the Math Jingle. The juniors got their trophy again. It was kind of unfair since they were asked to do a jingle and not a cheerdance. Geez, the judging was way so wrong. Hell! The lyrics of the jingle, it was very unappropriate. The seniors tried enough to put up everything and limiting the use of every word in the jingle since it IS a jingle. Good heavens, have mercy on my soul!

While watching Mathaba, the seniors gave their support to their representatives. It was really, really fun. Everyone in the gymnasium was watching our every move. It really feels great. I liked the way we supported Napo since everyone was shouting with the song on his talent portion: "na-na-na-na-napooo~". To add everything up, we were trying to imitate the dance steps he was making there. I was laughing my head off when he and his back-up dancers were doing their things there. It was so freakin' hilarious. Our support went out like a light bulb being hit by a switch. As Rassel, our contender for Ms. Mathaba showed her cooking skills. She was cooking Chicken Cordon Blue which was a very unique talent among those I saw before since it was always singing, dancing or acting.

After declaring that Napo and Rassel got the first place in Mr. and Ms. Mathaba, the seniors went up with their outrageous stampede towards the stage and started dancing there. I even had a video but it is not yet posted in Youtube. I will upload it as soon as possible.


Having a Math Festival in our school wouldn't be that bad, after all.
Adios amigos!

2 Response to "Math Fest 2008"

  1. Tomy says:
    December 20, 2008 at 1:29 AM
    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
  2. ineedmcdreamy says:
    January 7, 2009 at 5:30 AM

    haha, this is some kind of action.