NAMING Tagging Game

A fun tagging game in which I got from Multiply.

RULE:

List ALL the names you were called by and the people/person who called you that. Tag at least 5 members of your contacts and give a comment on their site for them to know they've been tagged. ^__^

  • DENISE - My first name, of course. It seems like everybody is calling me this.
  • DIANE - The nickname I made for myself, because I'm irritated when kids of my age doesn't know the correct pronunciation of my name.
  • YANNE - Ate Che is the only one calling me this. She managed to shortened my nickname.
  • YEYE - According to my brother, I invented this name for myself since I was still two years old. I think nobody called me this.
  • DENISE ANNE - Ma'am Delos Santos and all of my other elementary teachers calls me this because they're also having a hard time to pronounce my name.
  • ATE DEN - Almost everybody from my batchmates and schoolmates calls me this. It all started with Jerolyn when we're still in sophomore year.
  • CAZIN - Me and Bea are the only ones are calling like this since we both like weird stuffs. Since we act like aliens.
  • DEN-DEN - I do believe Shaider was the one who first called me this because he got too lazy to call me "Denise". The rest followed. (I'm talking about Limitations here)
  • DENDE - My second cousin, Jerome, from elementary gave me this nickname. It's a fictional character from Akira Toriyama's Dragon Ball. Now, Aira seldomly calls me this. Nobody would not dare to call me this again because I will spank them if ever.
  • NIKIRI - It's my online name. Hannah, Marco and Bernabe are calling me "Nikiri-chan" in school to imitate the Japanese culture to talk with other people.
  • JASMINE - This is the name I've every wanted. Many people from the internet thought it was my real name, so they are calling me this.
  • DE-AN - This is the shortened term for "Denise Angeline." I am not yet hearing this nickname yelled at me, but Jake gave me this nickname. (laughs)

I've got nothing to post.


--

I'm glad that I've met you...

1 Response to "NAMING Tagging Game"

  1. Anonymous Says:
    July 7, 2008 at 10:30 PM

    There! I've seen your blog finally.. Hehehe..

    Hm, DeAn.. yee~ I remember something.. XP

    Link me back, okay?