Confessions of a Sweet Tooth

Eingeständnisse eines Süßen Zahns

I am a self-proclaimed sweet tooth. Why did I say so? I am in-love with sweets. Earlier, I was going to my dentist, unexpectedly she canceled her appointment to me since she was going to somewhere. So, I re-scheduled my appointment for tomorrow for dental check-up since my pearly whites will be going under root canal treatment. Does it hurt? I am scared enough. After doing that, I went to Goldilocks to buy a Chiffon cake slice since I was craving sweet to gnaw.

When I went home, I was surprised that my older brother came back home earlier than scheduled. He stayed in Manila last night for his work. He brought a Dulce de Leche meduim-sized cake with him. I happily dig in without bothering from who it came from, only that my aunt sent it to me. Bon appetit!

Later on, my parents went to Dasmariñas, Cavite to deal some things. When they got home, they brought a chocolate cake that filled up my heart. I ate up into my heart's content. Of course, I shared it with my family. It would be sweeter if you shared a dessert with someone. So that's why I intend to love Valentine's Day, because guys do give chocolates to the ones they are courting, dating or planning to court. I'd say I prefer spending time with each other in Valentine's Day would be preferrable for me than roses or chocolates.

And I watched QTV 11's newest show, True Confections, hosted by Sam Oh. That lucky girl, she was able to eat a Strawberry cake made my world-class pastry chefs. I so envy that girl. Haha! I do hope I can eat a Strawberry cake, too. Since I was really craving for that one. I managed to get True Confection's site to get the procedures and ingredients. Now, it is time to do it. Maybe, I'll do it on Christmas. :D

Oh, remember to brush your teeth after eating all those damn sweets.
¡Tienen un día dulce delante! (Have a sweet day ahead!)

2 Response to "Confessions of a Sweet Tooth"

  1. Anonymous Says:
    October 20, 2008 at 7:34 AM

    thank you for watching..
    chef jackie po

  2. Seira says:
    October 22, 2008 at 11:12 PM

    heehee. thanks for hosting the show! ^^